For a Personal Qualification Program to Be Accredited, it must:
1) Education – Require Relevant Courses from a aualifying MOOC program, program accredited by the ACBSP, or an accredited or government regulated institution.
2) Assessment – Courses and Exams hosted and provided by an Accredited Institution
3) Experience – Require sufficient skill and experience.
4) CE- Continuing education each year is part of the ongoing certification process.
5) Ethics – Each member adheres to a code of ethics.
The IOQM licenses the certifications and accreditations to MOOC and accreditation bodies so that graduates of online programs and MOOCs may apply directly for a Professional Certification or Designation after the student completes the course/s and assessment from an accredited provider.