US EU and Global Recognition
The IOQM is accredited and certified in various areas along with 1st mover accreditation agreements between the “Board of Standards” and major educational bodies.
- TUV EU Accreditation
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 29990 Training Certification (Accreditation)
- ACBSP Business School Mutual Legal Agreement on Certifications.
- CHEA Charter Signatory on Standards
- Arab Academy legal agreement on mutual recognition.
- AACSB 2003 public recognition
The USA government through the US Department of Education and CHEA recognizes the national business accreditation standards of the: ACBSP, AACSB, and IACBE. The EU recognizes the super national business accreditation standards of the ISO 29990, EFMD and EQUIS
With this global recognition of the polices, standards and ethics of the business accreditation agencies, the IOQM is the global leader in certification training accreditation. Since the business accreditation agencies do not accredit certification programs directly, the IOQM has met the global need by offering accreditation to top Training, Business Schools, Law Schools, MOOC and e-Learning programs worldwide.